Thursday, May 7, 2020

Art Show


Welcome to the 2020 Virtual Art Show for Greenwood Christian Academy! I wanted to share all of the hard work our students K-12 have done at home during distance learning. I am proud of my students. They continued to be creative at home using materials they had on hand. In these projects, the kids learned that art is so much more than learning to draw... it is experimenting, exploring, and looking around at what you have.

Photos of artwork were taken by the kids and parents and then sent to me to share. I have blocked out faces because we will have others looking at the art show as well. All posts are of distance learning in the month of April and May. To see all of the posts, click on the link to the right and click on posts in April and May! ------>>>

Please, explore the work and enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment